Tuesday, April 23, 2013


I'm currently stuck in Geometry right now. My grandma called 911 at three in the morning last night because the house was dark. I've slept about five hours that past three days. Talk about emotionally corrupted and vulnerable.
But I was writing in my journal yesterday, and came upon a realization. A few night ago I read an article dedicated to how to 'Not Give a Fuck'. (If I can find it again, I'll link it in). In this article, it basically said you can't care about what others think about you. So I'm sitting in French yesterday, mulling this over.
A topic on my mind was how The Suicide Room (movie) inspired me not to care. The main character, Dominik, turns into an 'emo' guy. Because he shouldn't give a fuck about it.
          So I realized the way that I tried not to care was by being hyper and crazy. But I didn't like that. I don't know. Then I realized there are two subcatagories underneath the whole idea of not caring.
1. Hyper/Crazy
2. Emo-like

These are what I came up with. If you have any other ideas, let me know!
-Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment